Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chinese stocks could be a Buy in a month from now

Chinese shoppers in downtown Shanghai
"I would not buy Chinese stocks here, not with the Shanghai index up from 2000 to 4000 in the course of Six months. Let prices go down 10, 15 or 20 percent and then I will be interested. I think President Xi is turning China into a consumer society." 


What Chinese stocks should one buy ?

"I think the easiest thing is to go to FXI and the PEK. Those are the 2 dominant ETF's. I think that's the only way for the public to be involved in a market that divergent, that far away, that geographically removed. I think the public and I shall do the same thing when I'm ready to buy China, I'll buy PEK, I'll buy FXI.. That will give me all the exposure  that I want. Thats the better way to play it for the public no question"