Monday, August 31, 2015

Buying the weakness today

I think this morning's action is as confusing as any as we have seen, all predicating upon whether the Fed shall or shall not move in September, whether it can or cannot move in September. And listening to the various comments from the monetary authorities in Jackson Hole Wyoming, I'm still confused as to whether they can or cannot move in September.

I guess the odds have been raised somewhat more than we had seen last week, after the comments from the monetary authorities.


Slightly long Stocks today

I trade only from my own account, I'm slightly long - a little discouraged when I see the action we've seen overnight in China. But, I think I'll stay that way and my propensity shall be to be a quiet modest buyer of more on today's weakness.